Sunday, November 29, 2015

Soggy and Slushy!



 Hi,

 I know it has been a few days since I was here. I have been trying to take a break from the computer for a bit. I have really been burned out lately.
 On the upside, I have been coloring. I cropped a couple of the pages that I colored and am going to make scrap pages out of them so I will be doing something a little different.

 Thankfully most all of the Thanksgiving food is gone. I froze the last of the turkey (I had my son do it for me) for soup or turkey salad one day soon. I am ready for some other kind of foods now. Jonathan loves my curry chicken recipe but I am out of the ingredients to make that. I am not sure what is on the menu for tonight but since I am not cooking it then I am not going to complain.

 Matthew is flying out at 5:00pm heading back to Wisconsin. It is breaking my heart to see him leave yet again. But I am so Thankful that we had Thanksgiving together. He also announced that he is engaged. Ohhhhhhh well.... would rather not hurry that along but who knows she might just be the one. If she is then they have my blessings. Still I hope that they get to know each other a little more.

 Ohhh always something when I sit down to do my blog. Guests have arrived. Must go and say hello... Have a wonderful day! BB

No comments:

Post a Comment