Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Asian Mystique

This page is done with a new kit from Lins_Creations called Asian Mystique. A beautiful kit with lots of lovely papers and plenty of elements to work with. Get your kit here:
https://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/Lins_Creations?r=Lins_Creations

http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_156


 Good Morning Everyone,

 I am happy to report that most of the storms that were to hit us in the early hours and up to 9:00am didn't give us the scare that I thought that it would. Heavy wind gusts 50 to 60 mph did not happen here. We did have some heavy rain and some wind but nothing like the news forecasted. Thankfully!!!! So far the rain is falling softly and the wind is quiet but gee is it nice and chilly. I have my bedroom window open as I sit here. Turned off the a/c and thought that I should work on a couple of pages for Lins_Creations.

 I even managed to get some sleep. By all standards it was still late before I fell asleep. Close to midnight but I was determined to try and sleep. I slept until 5:30 this morning and cat napped for a while.
 Karyn spent the night with me and I got up when she did a half hour later. She came and bandaged me up and the bandages are really hurting me. So we ended up taking it off and she said Oh Mama I didn't know you had a hole in your wound. She was upset because she thought that the boys were on top of things here.
 She lit a fire under them and gave them hell. I heard a comment that set me off and I was pissed... She was really upset with them and ended up being upset with me because I started crying. We had some sausage in the freezer to make stir fry well I ate some of it and Jonathan said..."Well we were going to have stir fry for dinner but Mom ate all the sausage." Well first of all I didn't eat all of it. I ate some of it. Granted there is not enough to make the stir fry with but for 2 days they were supposed to grocery shop and didn't. I gave them 120.00 for groceries and I added the sausage I ate  back to my grocery list plus instead of one package I had added 3 so what was the big deal? And so I took my money back and told them that I will not eat another bite in this house unless it is food that I purchased and it hurt my feelings and I cried so I have to get to the store today to get my own food. Since I didn't buy the ingredients for the stir fry I exited all ingredients needed off my list. SCREW THEM. I don't care how many times Jonathan said that he was just making a joke. Didn't feel like a Joke.
 Dinner came and went and I made me a plate of just what I had bought. I did not touch anything else and it made the boys and Karyn upset. I said "Well listen I am done with you all. I buy food and you eat it and I of course would never say a word because later on you all buy food and it evens out in the end but no more. I will buy my own and you all buy your own. And dont borrow from me if you run out of butter or Mayo or anything else... and Oh yeah... I am getting paper plates and plastic wear for me. That way I am not going to have to do my dishes and yours... and Oh yeah by the way, If I cook something for me on the stove or oven I will clean only my pots and pans and utensils.... In other words you all can keep your jokes to yourself and you can KISS MY ASS! Oh and why I am at it... I want my portion of the bills dropped to a Quarter of what I am giving you. 4 people living in this house and I am paying half the cost and they pay zero... Figure that one out Pal because you just got your last full rent and utilities and groceries from Me."
 Karyn said I was just upsetting myself but no that was not true. Listen it has only been a month since I had surgery. On the 15th and today is the 17th. I have been doing laundry mine and theirs... I take the dog out to potty.... which he had a major accident this morning because Nathan did not take him out... I cook and clean, sweep and mop and take out the trash. Feed the dogs, make sure they have water, I washed all of Nathan and Jonathan's laundry the other day and they want to make a JOKE about how I ATE ALL the fucking sausage! Pardon my un-lady like language but I am still ticked off.

 Karyn was like... "Listen I work a full time job, I have my own home to care for, a relationship that I have to invest in and this is your mom and you can't help out? I can't come over here every day and I expect you all to help out.... and turn off that damn game. Is it so important that you can't even listen to me while I am trying to have a conversation with you?

 I ended up taking a sleeping pill and even that didn't really help me relax. Then I kept getting all of these messages on my phone from a group that I am in and since it was only 2 of them talking I called Patsy and said... can you take it to a private message because I am trying to rest and the notifications are coming in and I can't relax as it is,  and she posted  on the group. "Let's take this off Group Chat, it is bugging Beth" If I turn off my notifications I can't get other messages that might be important. I am deleting myself from that group. In fact all the groups but one. They want to get a message to me they can text me, or email me or call me if it is that important but I don't think that the group should be used for personal conversations. It is a group for when new products for the CT kits come out and are in the stores. It is not a place where you discuss your illness's and hospital stays and so on. It is not that kind of group and yet that is what they were talking about. Why would you want the whole group of people to know that you woke up with Diarrhea?
 I know that I am probably sounding pissy. I just cant help myself at this point.

 I know that this is not a great post. It is more of me just venting, but that is what I needed to do this morning and so I will get off now and have some breakfast with the food that I bought... God only knows what that will be since the food I bought is practically gone....  I'll be damn if I will touch anything else in this house that is not mine. I will find a way to the store in a little while... In the meantime, you all have a great day. BB


1 comment:

  1. First, your scrap layout is lovely. Next, I JUST LOVE THIS POST!!!!

    You have every right to rant and rave and get angry. And I think that everyone should be paying in their fair share of the bills and other expenses. I know exactly how you feel about only eating the food you buy and letting everyone else buy their own food.

    Poor Cisco, I feel bad about his ;potty incident this morning. If you ever leave there, make sure you take him with you. He won't last long without you.

    I'm sorry your boys aren't making things easier for you. They are what they are, and I doubt if they will change any time soon. I'm sure they don't mean to make things miserable for you, and they probably don't even realize that they are.

    I have had my own days like this, that's why I enjoyed this post so much. I'm very stubborn, and decided a long time ago that if I can't buy it for myself, then I don't need it right now. It's not easy.

    I read your comment to my post a little while ago, and I hope you are okay. Get some rest and I'll call you later. Hug Cisco for me and give him a woof from Pogo. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete