Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hello Everyone


 Hi,

  I am not sure if I posted this page or not. Sometimes I just do a page and here lately I forget to upload it. I want to share different pages on my blog because I also post them on the internet so it is a little hard doing pages and not remembering if I posted this one here or not.

 You might notice some changes to my blog. I added a subscribe me page and a few little gadgets. One that I like is a new puppy page every day. I think that it is at the bottom of the page. A calendar and a translation for those that cannot read English and would like my blog translated and I dont know what else... Oh Yeah, Pete the Penguin that I adopted. He is supposed to be here for me to play with but I dont see him. LOL.
 I might like these changes and then again I may not.... who knows. I am not much for change when it comes to my blog because I usually end up having problems.

 So far the storms have missed us! For that I am grateful. I am feeling very optimistic that they will pass us by according to the radar, I didn't see anything that looks even close to us. YAY.... round one for us! But still too early to get overly confident.
 It has been really hot and muggy today. 81 degrees and the humidity has been thick enough to cut with a knife.

 So I have been really lazy today. I am coloring a swan page and trying to take my time with it so I spent an hour or so on that. I settled down after lunch and watched 48 Hours and got sleepy and took a nap. That was really nice. Then after that I cooked dinner and decided to play around with my blog some and here I am.
 I am thinking of going to bed early tho. I am tired from doing nothing lol. Actually it is my meds. I know what it is and I am alright with it because it gives me more time to heal. My infection is a hit and miss.... one minute it looks ok and the next... no so great. I go back to the doctor on the 13th so I really hope that I don't have to go back before then,

 Cisco has been a handful all day long. I made my bed and came into my room to find that he got up by the pillows and pushed all of the cover down to the bottom and somehow managed to bury himself under the top sheet.
 I remade the bed and he bunched up the top comforter and throw on the bed and tunneled in so I have just left him where he was at.
 Then he started barking and running to the door. I went to the door several times and there was no one there. After I showed him the empty door way he would go back to my room. Five minutes later he was back at the door.
 Cooking dinner tonight he planted himself into the kitchen right in my way. I accidentally stepped on him. He knows the kitchen is off limits but he wouldn't leave. Then he tried nosing in to the trash and knocked it over... so I put him in my room and shut the door. Right now he is laying on my bed like a Boss and is snoring so I hope that tomorrow is a little smoother for him and myself.

 And that my friends is the end of my post for now.... You all have an awesome day. I am headed to bed to watch some Netflix and I hope drift off to a good sleep.... Talk to you tomorrow.... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment