Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Sleepless Night In Austin



 A Beary Merry Christmas.....
 A small mini kit by Patsy Berry, Bellimisa Designs....

 Good Morning,
  Yes it is early morning and I have not been to bed. Well I have but it was no use so I got up and downloaded Patsy's little Mini and worked with it. Not my best work but I wanted to have a little play and so I did.

 I did not accomplish not one thing yesterday. Well I did go thru some stacked up mail and did some tossing and organizing some important papers but that is about it.
 I am all wired up about this eye injection tomorrow. It is so painful and I know that it is going to hurt like crap and I just am dreading it.

 Also found out that a beautiful young girl that was the daughter of friends passed away night before yesterday. Her dad was my kids Coach in school. I remember when she was born. She was premature and spent a lot of time in the hospital but she was such a fighter and she grew up into a lovely young lady. She was a senior in high school. Just 18 years old. I don't know the details, but it was hear breaking to hear about her passing away.

 Then my friend James has had a lot of ordeals lately. Skin cancer on his arm, he had surgery, then on his hand, and today on his neck. All in the space of a month. He is doing pretty well considering what he has been thru.

 I have been thinking and praying for Jan, Kyra's husband. I know that she is going thru a terrible time emotionally and very worried about her Jan, as I am sure I would be too and his battle has been hard as well.

 Patsy called today to tell me that one of the boys that her sons grew up with, his mom was hit by a car and is critical. So I have been doing a lot of praying and lighting candles.

 And I cannot forget my friend Judy who's husband is in a bad way himself. Oddly I have noticed that Bruce has some of the same symptoms that Jan has had. He is a preacher and managed to host the annual church Christmas party yesterday.

 I am ready for some good news now. And I am so tired. I want to sleep but every time I lay down I get comfortable and suddenly I am wide awake. But as I sit here in front of the computer my eyes are heavy and I am fighting to stay awake.

 I have a slight cold or allergies and it feels like it is up in my head and chest. I don't want to make an appointment to see a doctor. I am sick of seeing them. But this headache I have developed has really got me in a tailspin. I should take some Tylenol but it makes me sick to my stomach so it is not something I want to do but looks like I am going to have to if I want some relief and sleep.

 Boy this post is a sad one. So sorry for that. I just needed to vent a bit I guess. Venting is good for us but boring for my readers I am sure.
 So I will close this for now, take some Tylenol and lay back down.... Have a wonderful day to all.... BB

4 comments:

  1. I know how it is when you just can't sleep during the night. I had a restless night too. I hope you're able to get a bit of sleep today and feel better later. Pogo has been out of sorts too, and not eating much of anything. Around midnight last night, he finally ate something. Now I feel a bit better about him.

    I'm off to make a cup of coffee and then post my own blog. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick to Cisco. You get some sleep and have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh Edna, Remember when I went thru that insomnia period? I sure hope that I am not fixing to deal with that again. That was terrible. I am sorry that you did not rest well last night but happy to hear that Pogo finally had something to eat. Enjoy your coffee. I am thinking of making some but I am thirsty for something cold.
      Have an awesome day my friend. xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the layout you made with the mini kit sorry you have been feeling so bad hope you managed to get some rest, seems like a lot of sad news on your blog today, sending you hugs and a prayer that things will get better really soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Yes it seemed that it was a lot of sad news for one day, except for my friend Kyra and Jan and Judy and Bruce. I have known that they were sick but not as bad as I learned yesterday. I finally got some sleep so that is going to go a long way in feeling a bit better.
    How are you today dear? I hope all is good in your world. I have to run over and catch up on your blog and Miss Edna's. Have a fantastic day. xx

    ReplyDelete