Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Just Where Does The Time Go?



 Hi Everyone,

 I made this page for my friend Ri who accidentally slammed her hand into a car door. Lucky nothing is broken, just black and blue and swollen and hurts! She loves vintage and this kit from Kyra couldn't have suited her any better. Actually I think that I combined two kits, but the results are so beautiful.

 So where does the time go? I logged in and found that I haven't posted since June 5th! That just does not seem possible but the computer is more accurate than I am.

 I am always dealing with something and this time a huge ulcer. I can say that the medicine is helping but it is slow going and I still have burning and pain but it is coming and going and not constant as it was.

 I slept fitfully last night. It was a surprise to me as I have been sleeping like a baby on this new medicine. I had strange dreams as well. I can only bring bits and pieces together but they left me tossing and turning and and at one point I awoke in a sweat and had to change my night gown.
 Cisco was worried about me and laid at my feet in the bathroom and then whined when I went back to bed tapping the side of the bed. I picked him up and cuddled with him for a long time. I swear if he could crawl into my skin he would!

 Karyn just stopped by on her lunch break. She is still sick but not contagious. Just not feeling her best. It was her birthday on Friday and I had planned on finishing her bracelet to give to her but I will do that and give it to her when she is feeling more like celebrating. Right now she is under so much pressure at work and is thinking of going to work for a private sector since she has her 10 years in. She is, as Jonathan is really tired of the way her office is ran, and the case loads that just seem to grow and grow. Now instead of managing her team as she has been doing the last 2 years, she is reviewing a lot of cases that other offices are sending in for mistakes. In other words, crap work.

 I guess that the reason that I haven't posted in such a while is the fact that I have no news to tell. Everything is about the same around here day after day.
 It is hot hot hot. and that is nothing new. The entire United States is having a heat wave or disastrous weather of some kind.
 In Minnesota on Sunday they had a hail storm that was so bad that the ground was white and had to be plowed with a snow plow to clear the roads. It looked like snow had dumped on them. I couldn't believe the video and pictures.
 The humidity is high and makes everyone feel irritable as well. My out door plants are thriving tho. They are growing wonderfully and so far my Living Christmas tree is hanging on. I brought it back inside but it is not healthy. I guess that we are not cold enough for it to thrive.

 I am going to take my tablet back to Walmart. There is something wrong with it. No matter what app I am using it freezes up and I have to shut the entire app out so playing a game or reading the news or anything I do it is always saying something has stopped working and needs to close. I still have the receipt so I hope that they will exchange it. It is aggravating for this to be happening. I always seem to get lemons when it comes to electronics.

 Well news is short today so I will close and hopefully some good news will come my way soon to share. I go to the dentist tomorrow and have 3 more teeth pulled. Jonathan is taking me to the library to turn in my books and he will stop at the store to buy me some jellos and food to get me thru. I hope that I can manage my pain and I hope that all goes well with getting all these teeth out.

 Have a great day to all..... BB


4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you are not doing so well, and now you have to have your teeth pulled too!! When it rains, it pours! Hopefully, Karyn will be feeling better soon too.

    Our heat wave broke today. We should have a few days of 70's now. Yeaaaah! And the swelling in my foot is going down. Pain is almost gone, so I'm not so grumpy anymore. Yeaaaah!

    Today Pogo and I want to spend some time outside on the porch. It will feel really nice.

    Don't forget to take a photo of the bracelet before you give it to Karyn. I'd love to see how it looks.

    Now I'm off to post on my own blog. Give Cisco big hugs and a lick from us. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are not feeling well. It always comes in heaps, doensn't it? Now having the ulcer and then also having your teeth pulled, yak. Hope you will get some painkillers for the teeth that will not harm your pther medicins(for the ulcer).
    One good thing of it: you had a good sleep although with weird dreams.
    Tomorrow I will read you other blogpost. Now I must get dressed and do some shopping.
    Wishing you a good day, without much trouble from you ulcer!
    Sleep well.
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ulcer seems to be doing much better Kyra. The medicine has helped a lot. In other news my mouth is sore but it is healing too.
      Have a good time shopping. I am going to try and get out of the house for a little while sometime today. Yesterday we hit our record and above for the heat. I feel so sorry for the people that are having to work in in. Hugs xx Beth

      Delete
    2. I will make sure that I take some pictures of the bracelet. I need a pair of man hands lol because I keep dropping the attachment ring (smile). It was wonderful to talk to you last night. I did sleep well. I might even blog about my "Dream" lol... Have a good day. xx

      Delete