Friday, June 3, 2016

Beware, It Is Rant Time

 Hi,
 This page is from the stamps/brushes from a designer friend of mine. I will do pubs on it later. I am not really happy with this page at all, but I was just trying to get a feeling for these brushes/stamps and so I will do one that I like in the future. Just not now.

 I am surprised if anything would make me happy right now. I take that back. A couple of Margaritas on the rocks would help, but my son said NO and since he is the one with the car I am out of luck there. Dammit. I am just stressed out right now. It seems that the little things that I usually take in stride has just gotten the best of me today. It isn't all that big a deal actually. Nothing is. It is just been a very aggravating day from the jump start.

 I had a very crappy night. I woke up every hour. At 4 I just got up and stayed up for a bit and finally got to sleep around 6 or so. I got up at 9:30 when my cousin called me.... Pocket called me. Her phone randomly calls my number. So that was annoying but a few cups of coffee was helpful.

 I managed to get online and wished that I hadn't. Seen some stuff that made me feel rotten and of course out of my control. I took lots of much needed time to start deleting people and their negative posts. Then I started on all those ads that Facebook has now started. I am to the point that I don't even want to be on Facebook anymore.

 Since I was feeling better I decided to clean my bathroom and it wasn't long before I realized that I had made a BIG HUGE mistake in trying to do that, and it took most of the day. The good news is that I pulled out 2 large bags of stuff to toss away.
 When I had my wound care the nurses would leave extras from everything from gauze and tape to rubber gloves. I had 9.... (Can You Believe 9) rubber tourniquets. I kept 2 and threw the rest away. I kept some gauze and tape and a few things that they left because they can come in handy but threw the rest away.
 Last week I called my health care diabetic supply company and ordered new strips for my machine and lancets. I got the new box and was glad to have gotten it until today when I pulled out a box that had never been opened. I now have 12 boxes of unopened strips and 6 boxes of lancets! Plus a whole new box that I just received. The good news is I am stocked on that. The bad news is that IF I don't order in the required time they will stop paying for my supplies. Drats, Drats, Drats. They gave me a 3 month supply with my new kit. So I had a lot to start with.

 I found medications that had been changed or had expired. I am diligent in trying to dispose of those properly. I found an old coffee can filled it with the meds, and then added the old coffee grounds I save for my plants and added to that with water to absorb and then I taped it all shut to take and be disposed of. That was time consuming.
 I began to feel faint. I began to feel dizzy and realized that I forgot to take my insulin.... My sugar was 391. How could I have been so forgetful? So ok... I took my insulin and even had a cup of the most horrible soup that I ever tasted. I told my son. I can't eat this. So he goes and gets me Taco Bell. Ok now while I love taco's, Taco Bell does not have real tacos. I don't know what they have but they are gross. Or they were just gross today.

 I asked Jonathan to take me to Walmart so I can turn in my information and insurance in so I can get my glasses. I am still sitting here waiting. I asked... take me out so that I can have a drink. I want to go somewhere and just relax. He said no. We don't have the money.
 So True. I have 30 dollars to last the rest of the month and I am willing, more than ready to spend ten of if for a drink. I am not a drinker, but I would love just to sit out somewhere and have a drink. We don't go anywhere.
 I have planned to take the grand-kids to go and see the Ballet Under The Stars and I can't go. It is tonight. It starts at 8 and Jonathan said No to that too. Not his cup of tea he said... It is FREE.... and I am stuck here doing nothing.
 When we get a car we can do more, when we get a car we can get to the store easier. when we get a car we can go and do things. When we get a car............... UGH...
 We have the damn car. Never go anywhere. Never do anything. And my city is filled with FREE things to do. Drop me off at the library... not yet... take me to the store...... still waiting..... Take me out for a damn drink......... no... I am past aggravated.

 Not so surprising that with my aggravation today I have been stressed. Around 2 or so today I get a call from a lady named Amanda at a Physical Therapy center. She has received a referral from my doctor and wanted to schedule my appointment. What?????? A referral for physical therapy? Me? Hmmm... so I told her that I had not discussed this with my doctor and could I please call her back.
 Well Ok then... after the run around with my doctors Assistant... It was chalked up to at least 3 things...

 (1) It was probably a mix up with patients. (Not Liking This Option).

 (2) It might be a scam. (Really? I mean this company just randomly has my name, date of birth, my primary care doctor, name and clinic and it could be a scam? Not liking this option either.)

 (3) Ohhhh Wait... way back in October when I had the stents put in and ended up having to have wound care with the health care nurses coming out every day to pack my wound, they put in an order for me to have Physical Therapy. (Can You See Me Getting All Ready To Explode?)
 THAT was OCTOBER and this is JUNE..... I EXPLODED and needless to say I was not nice about it. I was very very very upset. This is totally not professional...
 (And by the way since I have you on the phone and I have requested several referrals and you do not return my calls, let's find out WHY I am not getting my referrals and WHY is it that I have no problems with any of my other doctors and I HAVE so many with him? And why you never return MY phone calls).

 Well after much stammering she said that the referrals were never charted. I said OK... Why Not? more stammering. and so in the end I DEMANDED the number to the Board and then I informed her that I would be reporting them to my insurance and they could look forward to my complaint. So I called and this will have to be continued..... Thunder and Lightening has arrived! Another round of Flash Flooding is here again.......... BB


2 comments:




  1. Lorraine Hernandez


    10:02 AM

    1






    Idk what's happening but i have had a week from hell literally to. Same deal with agitation nuthing going right and is so funny about your pist on a drink i said same thing to but added in a seditave. I dont take xanax or drink but damn i could seriously go for one that's showing how bad it is here to money situation is same to sigh ....and where is my get up and go or did it get up and leave me ? Forgot some of meds to. Ok we need to do a set of some serious spiritual cleansing baths and then unblock our selves too my house too everyone is fighting wth is going on?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, well I am sorry that your week has been a bad one. Things have leveled out for me. Thankfully. We had another bad round of storms last night. Very bad and my daughter who has never been afraid of storms posted that she was really frightened with the rain coming down in sheets and that the kids were crying and scared and that she was scared too.

      I finally got some real sleep and it has helped. I am not a drinker. Social at best. Maybe when we go out to dinner a glass of wine or a Margarita but that is all. I don't think in all honesty that I wanted the drink. I just think that I wanted to go out and be around a few people and enjoy a different surrounding. Like I said, I am not a drinker. My parents were alcoholic's so I made my decision when I was in my teens that I would not go down that path, but I don't mind an occasional drink. I don't mind an occasional night out.

      I steer as clear as I can of sedatives. I don't like the feeling of being so sedated that I am not in control of myself especially should an emergency happen. I do have something to take if my anxiety levels get out of hand that helps take the edge off but it is a very small dosage.

      We are not fighting here. We don't engage in it for the most part. Of course we don't always see eye to eye but the thing here is that my boys are very much home bodies. They enjoy being at home. Once a month or so they might go and see a movie or they might join co-workers in a dinner out and sometimes they take me out to dinner or mostly they just order take out and we all eat here. I just wish that they would do more activities. Jonathan my oldest son has a very stressful job as well as my daughter and they just want to go home and sit in their chairs and play a video game, watch a movie and chill out. I don't mind that usually because it is fine. I have my own routine. Trouble is, I can only take being home for so long and then I need to get out and about and do something, even if it is a trip to Wal-Mart where I can just hang out a while. Or browse thru the plant section or the book section etc. The kids hate Wal-Mart. They want to get in and get out. They don't care to stop and look around. They don't want to compare prices or anything like that. It is .... Let's get in and get out.

      The Ballet Under The Stars was sad that we didn't go. We could have taken some chairs and a blanket and enjoyed the show but it was good that we didn't go as it started pouring down rain and the show had to be canceled a half hour into it.

      Well today is another day and I am going to make the best of it. I have some tea tree oil so I will make some bath gel and some lotions today. I have lit some candles and I have added some new stones to my collection and picked out a few that will help open up what ever is causing my restlessness and to help with some tranquil and soothing vibes.

      I am going to post this and your comment onto my blog. Comments from my followers do not come under my blog, they all come thru emails such as yours... But I wanted you to know that I have commented on your comment. Have a good day Lorraine. Just hang in there! BB

      Delete