Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Friday



 Hi,

 Good Friday to all,

 I am hoping that everyone is doing well. It is late here. Almost 2 in the morning. I have been reading and the time just seemed to fly by as it does when I am engrossed in a book. I did a scrap page today of my little grandson Alex. I received a text message from his MiMi, his other grandmother that I have a package coming with lots of pictures of our little bug. The 3 larger photos were taken with his dad when Matt had him on Visitation visits. The photo of him in the center is at breakfast one morning. He had been in a bad mood as you can tell from this picture below....


 My son Matt told him he had to eat breakfast and he was not happy about it. So he said ok if you don't eat then we can't go to the arcade today and play games!
 So he decided to eat!


He is such a sweet little boy. I cannot wait to see him. We have plans for me to go to Reno and see him. Actually he is living in Virginia City, where the show Bonanza was filmed. Here is a photo of him and his little brother at the Bonanza Ranch and taken at the Photo Studio that they have there.


 Alex is in the Black Hat and Connor is in the Brown Hat.

 It is cool out tonight. In fact even the bats are quiet. I guess that they are away hunting. It is just 48 degrees out so not to bad but they are probably out hunting in the trees and such.
 I haven't had any dealings with the raccoon's so I guess that they found out since my trash can is not holding any goodies then they will go elsewhere.

 It is hard to believe that Easter is this Sunday. Karyn is coming over with a Roast and fixings and cooking dinner for us. It will be great to enjoy her cooking. Laurie and the kids are going to the park. She and David will have their egg hunt at the park with them if it doesn't rain and the weather is nice. I am hoping that it will be.

 Cisco is in my spot and I will have to move him. He gets grumpy if I wait until he is in a deep sleep so I guess I will get off of here and go to bed. My eyes are getting heavy anyway.

 Have a great Good Friday and Happy Easter to all......... BB

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful scrap page. Your grandson is a handsome little fellow. They grow so quickly though. Our Kevin was just a toddler not so long ago, now he is in college. Enjoy your little guy.

    Pogo falls into a really deep sleep sometimes and I don't try to move him during that time. I did once, and he woke up fighting. It was scary, and made me wonder what had ever happened to him to make him that scared. I wish I could erase all the bad things from his past.

    You're a good mama to be so careful with Cisco. No wonder he loves you so. Our fur babies are very precious.

    Try to get some photos of your bats. They would be interesting to see. I hope you and Cisco had a wonderful Easter Day.

    Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete