Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Is Here!

  

  
 I don't know why I am so excited about the weekend as I have nothing to do but I feel excited anyway.

 This is Hello March a page that I have done for VanillaMDesigns. Sorry I do not have the links at the moment. I for some reason cannot find them. I only did 2 pages with this kit. Real Life happened this week and kept me from working on my pages and pubs.

 Here is another page that I did with the same kit of my little granddaughter Cathy in North Carolina at the 4th of July fireworks.Cotton Candy and family... I think she was 2.


 I will get the links and post them as soon as I can. It would be so very nice that when these designers put out a kit that they would add their store links to the documents so we didn't have to go and hunt them down.
 Especially on days like the last few that I have had.
 Virus Scan detected a Virus... a Trojan and an unwanted program.... Computer had to be dealt with and then of course the Updates.
 Thunder storms that had me having to shut down the computer and that takes a while to accomplish.
 House had to be semi cleaned. (I just couldn't get into the cleaning mode).
 My son came home for one night and 2 days.... spent time with him.
 Workers came and installed a brand new microwave. (They didn't clean up the mess when they had to drill a new hole or add more lumber to make it fit.) so I had to clean that.
 Laundry.
 Medicine had me ill... Sometimes it just makes me so sick to my stomach.

 Then of course my son had some issues that I needed to be aware of regarding his son, and then my daughter had needed me and my other daughter as well.... so... I have been busy.

 Remember the post where I posted my tree that was just budding? Well here it is today. I just went out and snapped the photo. The sky is gloomy and it is raining again. But Oh well...


 Yes Spring is Springing around here. I hate to say that the rosebushes do not look very good. My pretty rose only lasted a day or so before the rains beat it down. And the one that had the pretty bud on it never bloomed and withered.
 I actually went out side a minute ago since the rain has stopped and swept off the patio and guess what? I saw patches of blue sky!

 I think that I am going to order Chinese tonight for dinner. I am not up to cooking and I think that I would like some soup and sesame beef... I will see what Jon wants to do. He may not want it since I think that he had Chinese already this week. We don't have any other places that deliver besides Pizza and I am just not a fan of Pizza.

 Ok take care and talk to y'all later......... BB

1 comment:

  1. Now that I'm back home, I'm getting caught on my blog reading. Your new layouts are beautiful. I think I'm jealous of all the wonderful green leaves on your trees. I'll have to go outside today (in the rain) and see if any of our trees have started to grow leaves.

    There are lots of green stems with buds on top of them in our little gardens. Soon, they will blossom. Yellow, pale peach and white daffies.

    Right now, the yard is filling up with puddles. It has been raining for hours. Oh well, I'm sure the grass and plants need the water.

    I have lots of vacuuming and dusting to do now. There are lots more dust bunnies. They have been having a grand time while Pogo and I have been away. Now it's time for some of them to move on to a new residence.

    I'm waiting for the mail and a package, and soon I need to see what's for lunch. You've made me hungry talking about Chinese food. Sounds like something I might like for tonight. Hmmm, I'll have to think about that.

    Pogo sends woofs to Cisco. Give him a hug from us. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete