Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday At Last And December Too



 Hi Everyone and welcome to December 2017.

 I meant to post yesterday but with the dentist appointment and working in the kitchen, time got away from me and by the time I got home I was just wanting to lay down for a bit.
 The bottom impressions are not right. You said they probably wouldn't be Miss Edna, and you were right. He filed them down before he tried them but they were still not good and a piece cut the inside of my mouth on the right side and irritated the bottom jaw. So I have a sore mouth and left a very irritated oral surgeon who said that this was the 3rd set of the day that had bad impressions and that he was going to call the lab and find out the technician because all 3 had the very same mistakes. So well another delay. Heck I might as well just give up on having teeth for 2017.

 I do hope that you enjoy my Christmas page. I had a lot of fun making this one last year. I was trying for a different look and I think that I accomplished that. This layout was made using kits from a lady named Anna. I have not been able to find her designs again so I am supposing that she has closed up shop.
 I will be doing more Christmas pages but not like I did last year. I tried to make all of my friends a personal page, but wow that turned out to be impossible. I think that there were some hurt feelings as well with the group I was doing them for as one of my friends said that she liked the page that I did for so and so better than the page that I did for her. I didn't do them in any particular order. I wrote everyone's name down on a sheet of paper, I did a page and crossed the first name off the list and continued down, so I didn't do a page with anyone in mind. So anyway I decided this year that I am not doing personal pages for the group. I am just going to do one page for everyone in that group.
 I will also be doing the eye injections as well and I won't really be able to see to make the pages anyway.
 Oh I am not feeling well suddenly so I will update this later... so sorry.... BB

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you won't be having teeth any time soon. I doubt if medicine and insurance have any thoughts and feelings for us the patients. It's all in how to coordinate their money payments. That's sad.

    Hope you are feeling better today. Joe get's up early to make his coffee, so that means that Pogo and I are up early. It's hard to sleep with Pogo barking for Joe to come and get him. Ahhh, such is the life of a fur mama.

    Now I'm off to wrap a few more things. You have a super day and we can chat later. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick for Cisco. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you were not feeling well hope today will be a better one for you
    Your dentist sounds as useless as ours they wont listen to what you say think they know best, hope they get them right for you this time.
    take care and have a good day x

    ReplyDelete