Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Eye Injection Tomorrow





 Hello to everyone,

 This is a scrap page I made of my sister's Sharon and Linda a while back. I am not sure why I don't have a picture of my sister Susanne or myself in it, but that is okay. I was going thru some of my memories from Facebook and so many pages I had forgotten about was in my folder so I saved them and put them in another folder. I have them all, they are just on my external hard drive and I had forgotten about them.

 Dinner is in the ovens. Baby Back ribs, (Nathan brought them home from work) but there is no sauce to go with them. That's okay tho. We barely use it anyway. Green beans and sweet potatoes with ginger and cinnamon butter. I really wanted some kind of squash but that got eaten last week. So I have a half hour left before dinner. I do have to check my beans in about 10 minutes tho. I really miss my produce delivery. I will be looking for Spring to arrive for the Farmers Market club and I really enjoyed the months that I received the produce box. 

 So I spent some time downloading some new fonts for my scrap pages. I was hoping that I could use them here but so far it is not giving me the option to use any of them in this blog. I guess Blogger doesn't support any other than the one ones shown. I usually forget to put on the bold and italic but remembered to do so tonight.

 I got a few hours of sleep today. I get myself worked up I think when I have to go to the doctor and especially since I have to go to have this eye injection done tomorrow it makes me nervous because I know how painful it is.. I swear I don't know what gives me the strength or the courage to go and sit in that chair and I thought the dentist was bad lol.

 Since today was the last day that I could read, I took advantage of that and am almost finished with my book. I want to finish it before I have the eye thing done. If I fall asleep reading it tonight then it is okay because my appointment isn't until 2:30 tomorrow afternoon so I will still have the morning to finish it but I only have about 2 chapters left so I will probably finish it off tonight. 

 Cisco is glued to my side. He smells the ribs and thinks that he is going to get some. It is just a small rack but I wouldn't give him any anyway. He gets snippets of bacon but pork is really bad for a dog so poor guy will have to be content with some kibble with a bit of turkey in it tonight. 

 My sister and husband are on the water. They sat sail Sunday for Chile and Peru. I forgot to ask her what cruise line they were going on. They will be back in time for Christmas. They will be home on the night of the 21st. 
 Then January 4th, my sister Linda and Susie are leaving for a cruise to Mexico I think. Linda has never been on a cruise so she is excited to go. Susie's husband paid for the trip for my sister and he to get away but his dad has taken ill and he is afraid to leave for the 12 days so he transferred the ticket into my sister Linda's name. I am sure they will have a fantastic time.

 We were planning on going to my sister's for Christmas but I think that Karyn is going to try and visit a friend in El Paso for Christmas. She is alone, her husband is deployed over seas and she is pregnant with a couple of little ones so she is feeling down so I told Karyn to go.  She really never gets to do to much so she should go if she can.

 Well it is time for dinner. I have to put on the finishing touches, so take care and I will be back in a couple of days. Hopefully Saturday, or Sunday the latest. It just depends on how long the eyes take to heal.

 Have a great end of the week and take care of yourself. BB

2 comments:

  1. Good luck finishing your book. I hope today goes well with the eye doctor. You are a brave lady. There's no way I could go through these shots in my eyes while I'm awake. Nope, cluck, cluck. I'm chicken that way!

    I think It's great that Karyn is going to spend some time with her friend on Christmas. I'm sure the girl will appreciate it very much.

    Now I must get busy posting on my own blog. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick for Cisco. Beth, here's hugs for your doctor visit. Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Edna, it is certainly not something that I am looking forward to doing. I would skip them if I could but I have to have them done. Karyn asked how many more and I told her we don't know. Until the bleeding stops.
    I didn't finish my book. Fell asleep with the last chapter waiting to be finished. I am not sure if I will finish it this morning or not since it is almost noon now and I want to do some blog reading. Thank you for your words of encouragement... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete