Friday, October 27, 2017

Rough Night




Hello Everyone,
 It is a chilly 55 degrees here in Austin Texas this fine morning. I hear that we are going to have some nice sunshine today and our high is supposed to be 61 degrees! You have no idea how much I am looking forward to this wonderful cool night air. I wish it could stay just like this year around, with some rain thrown in occasionally. After such a hot summer, I am happy to have some cooler air. My kids on the other hand have been freezing their little butts off! Not me. I am happy to feel the cool breeze and wrap up in my robe and enjoy it.

 So yesterday after I got home from the doctor I made myself a bite to eat and got all comfy in my bed, turned on my tv and got settled with my crocheting and promptly fell asleep. I did rouse myself long enough to turn the tv off but I laid right back down. I didn't sleep to long. Only for an hour or so then I got up and talked to the kids for a little while and back to bed I went.
 I got up at 5:30 this morning. Not because I wanted to. I rolled out of the bed and onto the floor. I have no idea how it happened but I didn't get hurt. I ended up just staying up. Headed for the coffee pot and then the bathroom and caught up on a few things.
 I am still really sleepy tho so as soon as I finish this post I am going back to sleep. I missed my Halloween party last night too. I was going in my night gown, slippers and curlers in my hair but it was too late by the time I got up and realized it was almost over. Jonathan got home at 7:30 and the party was over at 8:00 so I just went back to bed.

 I am still feeling tired after my bout of flu. It doesn't take much to wear me out. I have to order my yarn to make the kids their scarves for Christmas. I need to get in touch with Deanna to fine out the kids favorite colors then I will buy the yarn and get to work on those. I want to finish Cisco's blanket first. Then I will buy the kids stocking hats and gloves to match. Christmas is coming on so fast this year.

 I have a few things to share then I am laying back down.

 This is for information. Funny since I have seen this post, I am finding gum every where.



 I may only have the one, but this is just what it looks like in my bed. Even tho I have a full size I am waking up to find my Cisco in bed with me. His blanket needs to be wahed so he is trying to find a warm spot and who is warmer than his mama. He goes to sleep in his bed and wakes up in mine.... Hmmm not sure how that happens.


Isn't this  a pretty take on the Pumpkins? Just think of all the things we could put on there to go with our themes?

 One more and then I am laying down.... Sweet dreams if your able to sleep in....

 I have a soft spot for squirrels... I just love this photo of them playing off in the woods.... I hope tat all enjoyed this....
 See you next time... BB

1 comment:

  1. I love watching the squirrels too. They are pesky, but cute. Whenever we put out food for the birds, we put out food for the squirrels and the chipmunks too. All God's creatures need food.

    Sorry you're not feeling so good. Today my whole system feels off too. In a few minutes, I'm going to lay down for a while too.

    Pogo sends woofs an a big lick for Cisco. You have a great day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete