Thursday, October 26, 2017

Busy Little Bees


 Good Morning,
 Well it is still morning on my end! Just waiting for my coffee to finish brewing. I hear it sputtering now in the coffee maker so I am going to go real fast and get a cup. Ummm I really don't think that there is anything in the mornings that is as good as a cup of coffee. It is a tad chilly here so the coffee is going to hit the spot and warm me up at the same time.

 This is a page that I did with a kit from Tiny Turtle called Summer Fairies. My granddaughter Cathy was playing dress up in a dress she wore for Halloween one year.. I don't know what she will be this Halloween.

 I talked to Alex and he is going to be a prisoner, along with his step brother Chris. They have the shirt, tattoo sleeves that go on the arms, and handcuffs. I can't wait for pictures. Autumn is a witch with long nails and spider rings, Bella is going to be Elsa from the movie Frozen, Anthony is a skeleton, and Conner is a pirate.
 I have pictures to share of the pumpkins that they did the other night. Each child did their own pumpkins. I don't have each of their pumpkins, but I do have some pics to share.

 They were in the middle of Pumpkin guts when I called. They had a grand time of carving their pumpkins. Bella the little blonde had to have help of course.


 This is Alex with his pumpkin. The others are really to dark to share. It is hard to see the one Alex made. The main thing is that they had fun so that's what counts.

 Speaking of Halloween, I am going to a party tonight at 6:00 pm at the office. It will be lots of fun. Food and even adult beverages! I can't wait. I am going as an old woman. That way I don't have to dress up haha.

 Yesterday we did a deep clean on the house. We swept and mopped, dusted and cleaned. We had a lot to do so we tackled it, Matthew and Nathan did the hard stuff and I did the little stuff. So we were busy all day. No one had trouble falling asleep last night. At least I didn't. At 8:30 I took Cisco and went to bed. I better rephrase that... No one but Cisco had problems going to sleep. He wanted to play. Finally I just left the door open a bit and he could come and go. I don't know when he came to bed. I went to sleep.

 I might have said this in the last post, but my son Matthew left the railroad and took a job with the Airport. He starts on Monday. I am happy for him. He took a pay cut, but he will be based here in Austin and no more traveling for now.
I think that I am going to move South with him. It is cheaper than living here in Austin and Jonathan is ready for his own place again. The towns are still close to Austin. They are suburbs basically. I would really love to live in Kyle. It is such a pretty little town but has everything that you need and only about 20 minutes away from where we are now, just in a different direction. But I am not sure where we will go but Matthew and I are going to go and have a look and see what we can find. We would like to get a little house so Cisco has a yard and I can have a small garden. Plus the rent is half of what we pay here. Jonathan doesn't want to leave this area because it is close to his job.
 Also we want something big enough for the kids when they come to Texas. A 3 bedroom so we can fix it up as a guest room. Unless Nathan decides to come with us and he and Matthew fight too much so I can't really see that happening.

 time to go...... bb



No comments:

Post a Comment