Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Older Scrap Pages!!



 Good Morning,

 It is nice and crisp here, with a bit of a breeze. It is 61 degrees here... I can live with that!  I even put on my long sleeved night gown last night. Not a heavy gown, but just enough to take the chill off.

 This is a page I did of my grandson Alex. He is 8 right now. I can't believe the time has flown by as fast as it did. Wow!!! 


 This is the same photo of him. He is so super cute. I was playing around with a new program and I actually did this page first and then the one at the top was actually a CT page. My little man is really photogenic.

 I am having eye surgery (procedure) done tomorrow.  I am not looking forward to it but if it helps then I will keep doing it.

 I had to take a break because my dog had to go out but I got a call from my grandson Alex's mom. He is my little guy. He is supposed to call me tonight and I will be able to talk to him. What a Blessing. I look forward to talking to him. There is a big time difference with them in Nevada and me here.

 Anyway news is short on my end. It is so nice outside, that Cisco and I really didn't want to come back inside but there was a man reading meters and Cisco wanted to bark and act crazy. He finally finished his business and I brought him inside. He is getting so much better since we changed his food. This time he gets a new flavor. Lamb and Sweet Potatoes I think. He gobbled it right up, tail wagging the entire time. Guess he likes it. It is still the same brand, just a different flavor. We change it up because we know that he gets tired of eating the same thing all of the time.

 Oh I was going to tell you that my daughter Karyn took a bad fall at the grocery store day before yesterday. She slipped on a grape and went down really hard. She is ok but her leg and hip is very sore and feels like she had whip lash the next day all over, but nothing broken so she is ok but sore.
 I did the same thing a few years back. I went to get some lettuce out of produce and turned around and fell over a box on a cart. The employee had just moved it there while I had my back turned. I fell hard, broke my rib and hurt myself something awful. The produce man left me laying on the floor and said I wasn't the first to fall and wouldn't be the last.
 I reported it to the main office but they informed me that they would not pay my medical bills or anything. I said "You just lost a customer and since I spend a lot of money here it is your loss."
 I really wasn't able to go back to work but I had no choice. I had to keep my job. But thankfully I had been doing the cashier service at the Buffet where I worked so my boss brought me a stool to sit on when it was slow so it was not so bad.
 But I feel for Karyn. I know that she was in a lot of pain.

 I will try and be back on Thursday. Not sure when I will be able to see out of one of my eyes. Maybe they won't need to put the drops in my good eye since he told me it was looking really good last time. I guess that we will see when the time comes.
 I hope that I can get back to my routine soon.
 Everyone take care, have a fantastic day and I will talk to you when I can.... BB

1 comment:

  1. Your grandson is handsome indeed! What a lovely scrap page. Gosh, I feel so badly for Karyn. I hope she got checked over to make sure she is alright.

    I feel so badly about how you will be spending your birthday. Eye surgery isn't quite the way I would want to spend mine. Here's hoping that soon your eyes will be better and you won't be needing any more surgery.

    DIL is coming by tonight, so I'll chat with you tomorrow. You get some rest when you get home. Again, happy birthday my friend.

    Pogo sends woofs and hugs to Cisco. And a new bed! Maybe you can leave the unopened package at Karyn's apartment until you are feeling up to putting things back in their place in your apartment. All things take time. Grrr, time is one of the hardest things to wait for! (funny how it sneaks right by us when we are not waiting for something!)

    Happy Birthday, I'll chat with you later. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete