Sunday, October 22, 2017

Feeling Better One Day At A Time



 Hello and Happy Sunday,

 I hope that everyone is doing well. We are fine here and I am feeling better. At least I am thru the day. At night my fever seems to return but not as wicked high as it has been. I went thru this before. They called it Viral Syndrome. It lasted around 3 months. It is part of a virus where the fever is not really known why it occurs. It just does. My doctor did some tests the last time that I had it and couldn't find a reason so he said it is just a syndrome. It is good in a way because what ever it is trying to fight off has to be viral.

 I talked to my grandson Alex yesterday. What a cutie. He and his siblings spent the day at Thomas The Train and had a blast. I have a few photos to share.


 On the loose and scattering....


 I really like this photo.


 Here they are working off some of that "Kid Energy" lol.

 Not really much to tell on this end. I had my impressions done and man is that stuff nasty. For the most part it didn't take long and I was happy that they are now over. He said I might get them before Thanksgiving if I have no problems. He is still concerned about one spot in my gums and is afraid that the dentures might rub it but he went ahead and did them. I really hope that I don't have any issues, but if the impressions are anything to go by, I felt like my entire mouth was too small to hold anything extra in there.

 Jonathan and I are going to do laundry today and then ride over to Walmart. I need some things. Shampoo and I want to look at a pair of shoes. These are beginning to hurt my feet so it is time that I get a pair. I am going for some sneakers this time around and also look for a pair of house slippers too.
 Also I am picking up a skein of yarn and needle. I am going to make Cisco a blanket/throw. He will like that.
 I can tell he is slowing down. He sleeps a lot during the day and most all night too. I am really finding this sad, but he is 14 years old now. So in a way it is to be expected. He and I did go for a walk yesterday and he enjoyed that.

 I have some things I have to get done, so I will close for now. Have an awesome Sunday to all, and a great week ahead. BB

1 comment:

  1. Good morning. It's good that you are feeling better now. Your doggie blanket will be wonderful. Cisco is going to love it.

    The grandkids photos are wonderful. The kids look like they are having a super time at the Thomas park.

    I'm starting late today, gotta go post on my own blog now. You have a super day and give Cisco a big hug from me and Pogo. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete