Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday And A New Scrap Kit




 Hi Everyone,
 This is a page that I did for my friend Lins with her new kit called Boy Zone. I had fun working with this kit and it offers so much. This is the first page that I did but I will definitely be doing more. I have a picture of my dad with some old cars around. I know that I have mentioned it before but my dad and uncles were always tinkering with something or other. Especially old cars.

 So I promised pictures of Cisco and his new baby.... well Chicki. He is just to darn cute. Cisco loves him. So here are the pictures from last night. Enjoy!



 I added filters from a program on my phone called photo lab. I love this little program. It is a lot of fun to play with. He couldn't make up his mind which one to cuddle with so he got them both. It was so funny, see my pink robe. At one point he was trying to cover them up with it with his nose. He is just so excited to have his babies...

 Easter here was very nice. Of course it was a bit sad as the grandkids are not with us and I didn't hear from Matt at all. He is working or is supposed to be back on the night shift so I didn't call him in case he was sleeping. Very unusual for him not to call me. The last time I talked to him he wasn't feeling well with a stomach bug. I hope that he is over it by now.

 I really think that my son and I have a physic connection. He just texted me!!! Wow... I love it when that happens. Remember ever looking at the old land lines thinking really hard about someone and they call you? That use to happen to me a lot.

 Well with every bit of sunshine, some rain must fall so I have mentioned that my brother has cancer. He was released from the hospital on Friday and told that he has Stage 4 cancer and so they set him up with Hospice. He is at home and not in a center.  He loves his great grand babies and grandson and they were over yesterday for Easter. He sees them all the time but usually he goes to their house which is close by but now they came to him. I am so thankful that he had family with him yesterday.


 I wanted to share this picture with you. This is a friend of mine's Christmas Cactus... It started blooming a couple of months ago. Can you believe this? Isn't it just gorgeous? I have mine sitting outside on the patio. I don't get an awful lot of light in the house but she has hers sitting by a sunny window. If it wasn't for giving up my private Bathroom I would switch bedrooms with Jonathan. He has light in his room. But he likes his privacy and if I moved it into his room I would never get to enjoy it, so it is fine on the patio. It gets enough sunlight out there and in September I will put it in the storage closet for the month and bring it back out in October so the cooler weather can start the budding and blooming process.


 And finally a pic I found on the internet... This is me today... It is definitely a false alarm. I walked into the kitchen, decided I needed to put the rest of the dishes in the dishwasher, looked again and sighed, made another cup of coffee and walked right back out. I don't have many. It would only take about 5 minutes to take care of, but I am just too tired to think about doing any kind of house work today.

 I am going to go and find something for lunch so you all take care and have a wonderful day and I hope that Peace and Love and Light follow you everywhere you go.... BB

2 comments:

  1. We love those photos of Cisco!! And I just love that housework cartoon. That's me too!!

    Today I'm really slow. What can I say? I guess those days are now a part of my routine. I do have to get busy though and figure out what to cook for supper. I haven't a clue, and I haven't thawed anything out either. Ouch!!

    I think I'll take Pogo outside for a few minutes while I'm still standing. I feel badly that I can't walk him all around the yard every day, so I try to get him out for a few minutes at least.

    I hope you feel better soon. This year's sickness is hanging around for way too long. I'm off now to take my boy out. Give Cisco hugs for us. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see Cisco enjoying himself LOL!
    Well, we had a quiet Easter too. didn;t do much. Then got a kind of activity virus all of a sudden on Tuesday and Wednesday. I did a vacuum cleaning all the house, did some ironing, did a laundry, some grocerie shopping, making dinner of course, changed bedsheets, some dusting, pffff all that in two days.
    So I thought I could take it a bit easier today, but yesterdayevening our coffeemaker gave up, so today I went for a new one. Found one for a low price(thank God for that) so I hope this one will last for some time again.
    Those financial surprises aren;t nice if you have a tight budget.
    I am happy you got that teste message from Matt. I hope he is oaky?
    We all seem to have days that we feel without almost any energy and then an other moment we are able to do some things. Lets hope the energetic periods will get longer, we all could do with that and it makes you feel happier too.
    So take care Beth, and have fun with Cisco and his chicken hahaha!
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete