Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Happy Thursday



 Hi Everyone,

 This is my profile photo for Facebook and below it is my cover, or Time Line photo... I enjoy making them each month. This time around I used Rosie's Artistic Ann kit. I loved the bright sun shiny colors and she has some fun elements to go along with her kits and papers. Thank you for looking.

 Not much news to share here. I finished my book, "The Girls Of Mischief Bay" and I really enjoyed it a lot. It is time that I started going thru my books and get ready to pass them on.  I have several that I would like to give to Karyn but she is not into reading much anymore except on her Kindle and Audio Books. I wish that I could enjoy audio books but I just can't seem to get into it. I love a book in my hands! Right now I am reading Heather Graham. I like her but I really enjoy Susan Mallory the best.
 I have some books that I can never part with. But I do have quiet a few that I will not read again so they need to be passed on to someone who will enjoy them. Where I use to live we had a really great thing going. In the laundry room we had a give away book shelf. People passed on books that they had read and I still have a lot of them in my collection today. I loved it. I would wait about once a month and take a fresh stack down and see what newbies were there.
 We also put out other things for the tenants. Gently used items, dishes, clothes and sheets and towels. Odds and ends. So many people like me moved in with nothing and it was great having all of these things available to us at the time.  People donated as they moved out and we also had a pantry box so if you might need a can of soup or perhaps a can of tomatoes to go into your dish we could always go downstairs and check what was in the box. I always donated to the box every month. A lot of times I would get mac and cheese 3 for a dollar, or soups and if I bought 2 or more I would put in the box. Share and share alike. I think that was the only good thing about living there and I loved my apartment. It just started becoming hard as some people in the office would make these crazy rules and it seemed every week someone was causing conflict at the meetings and so I dropped out of a lot of them. But the main reason I moved here was to be closer to my kids and to my doctors.

 I have the kitchen cleaned and that is a relief and I don't have to make my coffee as it is ready for me to just turn the pot on tomorrow when I get out of bed. I have to schedule the extraction of 3 more teeth tomorrow and I want to do that now before they start hurting and I have some doctor appointments to schedule and the ride transportation. I really hate spending time on the phone but it is all necessary.
 Nathan cooked dinner tonight. I was really thankful as I wasn't in the mood to do any cooking. He made Spaghetti with meat sauce, and garlic toast. I did the clean up. I love his spaghetti. I think that I love it because I didn't have to cook it lol.

 I think that I am heading to bed. It is almost 11:00 pm here so I think that I am tired enough to sleep... Sweet dreams to all. Have a wonderful Thursday and enjoy the few little pics I borrowed from the internet...... BB


Aren't they just too cute?


 I get disappointed to Sylvester!


 And my favorite... There are times that embarrassing  your kids can come in handy!! LOL BB

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, hope your extraction of yout teeth will not give you too much trouble!I feel so sorry for you. Have you any idea when you will be ready for the pair of dents?
    May it be over with as soon as possible!
    I am going to try to make a short blogpost, it is time for it, left it alone long enough.
    Hmmm, no idea if I am really in the mood for it, but I will try LOL.
    Take care, dear,
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete