Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter 4-16-2017



Happy Easter,

 This page is one from last year but I thought that it was still a lovely page so I am re-posting it again this year.
 Last Easter we had the kids over for a dinner. I remember that it was fun and a lot of laughter with the little ones around. What a difference a year makes.
 This year we stayed home even tho we had plans to go for a ride and see the wildflowers. Instead I actually slept in late and caught up on some blog reading and after that I made some calls to family. No one answered so I figured everyone was out having fun with their families.

 The Easter Bunny made a special trip today to hand deliver a package to Cisco. A Chicken. I have pictures...  I have to download them to my computer.
 I do want to thank Edna for talking to the Easter Bunny on Cisco's behalf. He was having a blast! It was so fun watching him. He knows when a box arrives it is for him. I swear he does. He gets so excited I can barely open the box while he is tail wagging and happy go lucky smile. I can see the excitement in his big brown eyes.

 I talked to my sister in law Bonnie today and my brother James was going to have their Grandson and family over to visit him for Easter dinner. I am sure that he enjoyed that. I wish I could have been there, but somethings I just can't do and this is one of them right now.

 I have spent the day not sure of just what all I have done, but I am getting tired. Maybe that means I can sleep as well tonight as I did last night. It was really restful.
 Yesterday was exciting for me as I watched the birth of April and Oliver's new baby being born. A perfect drop. The little one isn't quiet as little as we think. He was estimated on weighing 150 pounds and standing around 6 feet tall at birth. April was pregnant for 16 months. Whew and we think that we have it rough carrying around an average 7 pound baby for 9 months.. But the baby Giraffe is just so good. Congrats Mom and Dad, you did good.

 I have a few things I have gotten from the internet. Some are old and I have probably shared before but on the other hand, they are still good for another go round...



 Haha... well yep it is that hot in some places... Today was a rather cool day for us...




 I get a kick out of this one... I have seen doggies that you could barely tell which was front or back. Just have to look for that little pink tongue!


 And I wish each and everyone of you Peace.... BB

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I love the pics you posted from the web. Thanks for the giggles. Pogo was happy to hear that Cisco liked his chicken. It's always fun to get a surprise package.

    We had a nice quiet day too. I made us lunch and then I settled in to watch TV. Our weather was gorgeous and there was a wonderful breeze coming in through the screen in the storm door.

    Today is our last warm day for the week, so we are going to try to spend a little time out on the porch after lunch.

    You are still healing Beth, so don't worry about not doing very much. Get lots of rest. You and Cisco have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete