Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My New Broom


 Hi everyone,

 This is my new broom... the one on the bottom with all of the bling... I wanted something a little different than all of the other Witches out there and my friend June who recently had surgery wanted one that will vacuum for her... so our friend Barb made our dreams come true.... Isn't mine just the loveliest one you have ever seen?
 We are all going on a virtual ride to London tomorrow for a party to enjoy left over New Year's desserts! The only party pooper might be Mary who is in Tenerife Spain right now enjoying the warm sun to help her with her shoulders, arms and hands since she took a nasty fall a few months ago. And of course she and hubby always goes somewhere nice and sunny for 3 weeks for Christmas. She isn't ready to come back to the super cold dreary weather in England at the moment.

 So sorry this is so short...  I will probably update soon. Right now  I have to rest.. Hugs... Beth

1 comment: