Sunday, April 3, 2016

I Guess I Should Check In!



 Hello,
The page above is one I did strictly for fun. I have more time to do this now since I dropped out of some CT teams. It was getting to be way to much and I didn't have time to do the pages that I wanted to do and it is just easier to buy my own kits if I want them vs getting some kits that are hard to work with and then having to do multiple pages with a kit that I don't like and after that spend tons of time uploading them to different sites. I am done with most of that too.

 I bought a new book by my favorite author and I can't wait to dig in but first I am in the middle of a trilogy and even tho I have read them before, they are my favorite so I will finish the series before I settle down to this new book called "Liar" by Nora Roberts.

 I have been quite the busy girl. I have been spending time with my kids and of course with my cuddle bunny Cisco. He is a great cuddlier and he loves to put his head up so I can pet and scratch under his neck. He is such a sweet heart.

 My son Matthew just stopped in for 5 minutes from coming thru from Iowa down to Brownsville Texas. He has about an 8 hour drive ahead of him so I will not be texting or calling him while he is driving. He promised to call me tonight when he gets settled in his room.

 I spent yesterday with my daughter and son in law. We went to lunch at our favorite Mexican place and I finally got my enchiladas and tacos and my Mexican food cravings are satisfied now, completed by 2 Margaritas and a beer... My daughter just had the one and was buzzing really good and me..... I felt more relaxed but I didn't get that buzzy feeling. Odd how I can hold my liquor these days when before I never could. I was never a drinker. Only on outings such as these.
 Then we went and had our hair cut....
 This is the cut that I got...

 
I love it... wash and go...

And this is the color I am going to put on it in a few weeks...


 But I almost went with this color........ I love it and Karyn says..... Mom Do It... It would look so pretty on you........


 But in the end, I went with the reddish blonde color. It will fade out to a dark blonde with golden highlights that is really close to my own natural color. But if I do go gray naturally I hope hope hope hope that it is that kind of gray and not that yellow kind. I love the silvery gray.

 We had some wicked storms come thru.... Oh my they were rather scary at times. My sister sent me this photo of our home town as they were waiting for the storm and preparing... Yes it had a tornado in it and it did touch down but thankfully in an almost empty field. It tore up an abandoned barn and a fence so thankfully no one was hurt during this one. It was a small one but even those are dangerous!


 I appreciate a good storm, I really do, it cleanses the air, and is good for our plants and trees, but not storms like this!

 Now for the other things that I took from the internet....

 Lol I don't think that he understands his good intentions Ha.... Isn't he adorable?
 Aweee this one is so sweet............


And I couldn't resist this one and couldn't have said it any better....... I hope that your day is super fantastic as always and if anyone messes with you.... You just tell them you got their number lol....

 Y'all take care, BB

3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon. The snow has stopped, and the sun is shining. I spoke too soon. There is more snow falling, but the flakes are teeny weeny and hard to see. I don't think they will amount to very much.

    My poor daffies were buried beneath the snow. I uncovered them, and picked them and brought them into the house. One got a little frost bitten, but they look beautiful on my counter.

    I guess we have another band of snow coming in for tomorrow too. Oh goodie goodie!!

    Your new layout is very pretty. I love that little bird. I did a bit of playing on my laptop today too. I made two new QP's, one for the snow.

    This morning I put the fixings for a corned beef and cabbage dinner in my crock pot and set it on low. Tonight I'm hoping that Pogo and I can feast on a tasty dinner.

    It was easy, put all the veggies (not cabbage) in pot first, lay meat (fat side up) on top of them,add water to just cover the meat, cover, cook fir 8 hours on low. One hour before done, add cabbage on top of meat (don't worry if crowded) and cover to finish cooking. Yum!!

    I think your new hair do is lovely! And I really love that silver gray coloring. If they have that at our local Walmart, I might pick it up and have my daughter do my hair.

    Now I think I'll play a bit more on the laptop. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick for Cisco. You have a super afternoon. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!! The snow is really coming down now like there's no tomorrow, and the wind has my beautiful flag waving and dancing. Oops, now the sun came back out. For crying out loud, make up your mind Mother Nature. What a day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mother Nature really cannot make up her mind! Maybe she needs to go to Florida! lol.
      How was the corn beef and cabbage?

      Delete