Saturday, September 2, 2017

The Trouble Maker's



 Hello Everyone,
 It is such a lovely Saturday here, I decided to do a scrap page with my sister's Susie, Linda and Kay! When these 3 get together, you know that they are going to wreck havoc.... those 3 Trouble Maker's... LOL. This is a Quick Page from Miss Edna and the embellishments and background from a kit called Ocean Breeze by Rosie H.

 Like I said earlier, it is a lovely Saturday. It will get hot today but it is cooling down at night. In the 80's today and it feels so nice unless your in the sun of course and then you will want to find shade but still nice enough to enjoy the day.

 Yesterday I had to go to the SSA office for a review. I needed to have it done because it was going to cause me some significant financial issues. We were there from 9:30 until 4:30 so I had to call and reschedule my echo cardiogram and my ride transportation. It was a pain. That place is just awful. They had to send me to 4 different people to get a review done. Did you know that here in Texas at least, I have to have a review every year to make sure that I am paying my fair share! My fair share does not include household cleaning items, or personal hygiene items. Why not. They still have to be bought!
 People need garbage bags, laundry soap, toilet tissue etc.... but no it is not calculated. They only give you shelter expense and they had me only paying $245.00 for shelter...
 I had to appeal it so I stayed to appeal it rather than to fill out paper work and wait for an answer and a good thing that I did and that I had Jonathan with me because the questions were so confusing and he was able to help me answer them as he can speak on my behalf if he is with me.
 Anyway long story short is that they fixed it or they said that they did. But they say one thing and do another.

 So today is a lot less stressful than yesterday. Jonathan and I were mentally and physically exhausted when we left. We stopped for some fish and chips and came home. We ate and both of us were in bed by 6:00 pm.
 I watched one episode of Haven before I turned the tv off and went to sleep. Jonathan was right behind me. He slept thru the night but I forgot to turn off the sound on my phone and my niece texted me and then I was awake until Nathan got home. Once he was home I went back to bed but it was late but I did sleep.

 Cisco seems to have this new routine. Playtime with Chickie and LB and a tennis ball. Then he wants his bone to go and hide it and then comes back waiting for another bone. I give him one and he runs away and eats it then comes back with LB and we play some more then he is ready for bed. I am not sure when he eats the second bone but I know where he puts them and they are always gone the next morning lol.

 The last person that I talked to yesterday was so nice. Her name was Molly and somehow we got to talking about Cisco. I said he was my dog and Jonathan said wait a minute, he is really My Dog and I said... I bet that you don't have a single picture of him on your phone. So while Molly went to get some of my paperwork Jonathan looked at his phone and did NOT have a single picture of Cisco. So I pulled out my phone and he stopped me from scrolling when he seen all of my pictures of Cisco and said you win. He is YOUR dog. I said Yep and then he said.... You know it is sad mom when you have all these pictures of Cisco but barely any of your own kids lol... I said Only because you guys throw a fit when I try to take your pictures...

 I think that I am going to go and watch something on the TV and just relax today. Not sure if we will do anything this weekend or not other than clean and do some laundry. I really need to go thru my closet as they are taking donations for the victims that lost everything in Harvey. I wish I had some toys to donate but we have been donating to several causes. Clothing is next. I don't like to donate money. I never believe that it really goes to the victims. Yesterday when we went to get Cisco's food Jonathan and I donated to the animals. We got a bag of food, a blanket each for the dogs and a bag of treats for the cats and a bag of food. I know that the animals will get these donations for the pets of the hurricane. Of course our shelters need donations as well but we do that all year long. These rescue groups are in need of help for the animals.

 Time for lunch so I will close for now... Have a wonderful weekend....

 I will leave you with this beautiful quote and picture that I got from the internet... BB

 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely scrap page of your sisters. I can't imagine why you should have to prove yourself every year. It would be cheaper for the government to have someone call on you in person once a year, than to have everyone coming in to their offices every year. Ah well, that might be too easy!

    I have to agree that Cisco is your dog. My phone is also full of photos of Pogo. I think all fur baby parents have lots of pet photos on their phones.

    I'm off to make a fresh cup of coffee now. Chat with you later. Give Cisco a big hug. Pogo sends woofs and a lick. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete