Sunday, September 10, 2017

Prayers For Florida




 Hello Everyone,
 I thought that I would try and do something a bit more cheerful to try and help take my mind off of the people that are going thru Hurricane Irma. She came into the Florida Keys at a Category 4 but is now a 3. This is still a very dangerous storm. I am very worried for everyone. All the poor people that endured in the Caribbean and can still be impacted to some degree by Hurricane Jose. It is so very worrying.

 This page is a bit Christmas (y) slash Winter(y). One of my favorite kits, it is called First Frost by Moo Scraps. I have had it a couple of years now. Not one to buy kits, I did buy this one. It was just so pretty, the colors and I love the picture of the kids playing in the cold snow. 

 My night was late. I didn't mean to stay up so late but I am watching a series that I am really enjoying and before I knew it the clock read 2:30 a.m. so I turned the tv off as bad as I didn't want to. I wanted to watch the next episode as they always end with some kind of cliff hanger and this one was no exception. 
 Still I thought that I needed to go to bed. On my way to bed I seen Cisco on the floor in the corner by my bed. Odd because he had been there most of the day. So I tried to pick him up and he whimpered. So I held and tried to cuddle and took him to his bed. He laid down and I tucked him in but I couldn't sleep. I got up at least 20 times to check on him. I finally was convinced that he was okay since he was sleeping. 
 The boys said he was fine this morning. He went out and ran around the potty area, barked at a squirrel and was kicking his feet up and he has been playing with his toys this morning. I hope that it was just his arthritis acting up since he has done this with change of weather. 

 News here is short as usual. But I have a few things to share. My son Matthew is no longer engaged and he is no longer working for the railroad. He moved back to Texas and took a job here. It seems that he will be learning a new trade that he finds interesting so I am hoping that it works out. Glad that the engagement is OVER.... That was never going to work out! I hope that he really listens to me about getting involved with these girls!

 My brother in law that has cellulitis is still not doing well. I think that he should go back to the hospital but that is just my opinion and they didn't as for my opinion so I stayed out of it. (Mostly).... I did ask if he needed to go back and my sister said "He doesn't want to go back and some of the swelling is going down so he is better."

 My friend Patsy with the shingles I am happy to report is doing much better. She has not had to have a pain pill in 3 days. She said that the pain is still there but not as intense as it was and that she can deal with it now without the pain medication so I am proud to hear that.

 I have a slight cold. The first day I really felt rotten but other than needing a new supply of tissues, I am alright. A lot of this is allergies. I am allergic to Cottonwood Trees. Now is the time that they start budding so it is expected. 
 We had awesome temps over the past few nights. I have really enjoyed them. 59F is great sleeping weather! We have the sun shining today with some puffy white clouds floating by and the sun is peeking in and out a bit. No rain in store for us from what I have heard. Just a pretty day.

 I am going to see if I can find something to share and then I am going to make some lunch. 



I love this quote. We cannot understand people so let them try and understand us.... It might at least give food for thought... 

 I loved John Lennon.... I loved his thoughts and opinions. I found this quote on the internet. It is not mine. Just borrowed. 



 And with that my friends I wish you all a great day and start to a new week. BB


1 comment:

  1. Good morning. I'm just getting caught up on a few blogs then I'm going to be posting on my own blog. It's good news about Matthew. Here's hoping the new job goes well for him.

    If Cisco has arthritis, ask his doctor for a pain med to help alleviate the pain. It really hurts our hearts when our fur babies are hurting.

    I'm following the storm newscasts, and waiting for some word that all my family members are okay. As of yesterday afternoon, they were okay, but no news since then.

    This is not a good time to be catching a cold. Stay well, Florida is not so very far off!!

    Now I must get my blog done. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick to Cisco. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete