Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Well Darn It!



 Hi Everyone,

 I see that my last blog post never got posted. How strange is that. And it was a Long one and I had put a lot of time and effort into it. Not sure why it didn't post but when I logged on just now it said an error had occurred Oh well.... I guess that I will just have to paraphrase some of it.

 I am posting my latest CT pages for Vanilla M Designs. I was supposed to have done it last night but I had a stomach bug and that made me a little yukky... but I am doing better now.
 This is my daughter Laurie when she was almost a year old. This was a Easter Photo... she was teething and she was cranky. But this one of my favorite photos of her.... 27 years old now.... wow.. where is the time gone?

 Here are a couple more.... I did 4 pages even tho only one is required.

 Isn't my little chick adorable....?


 I just love this little girl.... I have several different pictures of her. She is so cute...


This is the last one that I did.... No image in this one... all elements and so Maria told me to find some images for her pages. So alrighty then....

 The weather here is just sooooo gorgeous.. We even have the air on....  I even took a couple of pictures this morning.



 This is right outside of my bedroom window... I have my desk in front of my window so I have a beautiful view. This morning I was sitting here and I saw some squirrels playing and my baby birds are squawking and I am hearing all the signs of nature... Just loving it!




 This is the front. The Pergola is finished and has been for a while and the grills are in now but we are waiting for the new propane tanks to be installed. They will be timed tanks and they will shut off automatically. I am glad for that safety issue.

 Well this is about it for me because I have several phone calls to make but I feel a nap coming on. Think that I will do this before the calls........ Take care... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment