Monday, March 7, 2016

New Technique


 Hi Everyone,

 I want to try my hand at Mixed Media Art. I am not having much luck with it. I will tho. I just have to get the idea right in my head because I keep changing my mind and before I know it I am back to my own style... But here is another one that I can sort of show you what I mean.


 Now in this one I have taken a piece of paper and cut it into a shape and then I used the roughing tool and jagged it a bit and then I applied a filter effect so that it sort of stands out. Not quiet the pink that I wanted but it was the effect that I was aiming for. After I did that it is hard to go back and change the color. So I thought that it was a nice contrast to the bright pinks.

 Nathan has finished his work week and is home and Cisco is a happy camper! He is so cute laying up here in the bed looking at me like... all is right in my world so come to bed Mama... I need to call it a night because I am so tired.

 I think that I will close. It has been a long day and news is short here. Hoping to have a longer post tomorrow... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment