Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wednesday Madness!


 Hi Everyone,

 I hope that everyone is doing well. It is a bit on the cool side here this morning and a little gray, but the sun tries to peek thru every once in a while. Yesterday I was at my doctors office and he has this large window that over looks a lovely view. The sky was incredible, the clouds billowing in dark grays and deep blues. The wind was blowing the trees fast, and faster and it was just gorgeous against the backdrop of the sky. Too bad that I didn't think to take a picture of it.

 It seems that I have had a lot going on this morning and really haven't accomplished anything. That is what happens when I get on FB the first thing of the morning. It is the best time to catch some of my friends that live in different time zones. And today I needed to speak to one of my friends about a project that she was doing. So I spent over an hour discussing that, and then of course several others that I had to say hello to when they popped on.

 Only 4 more days and Matt will be flying home. I can't wait to see him. His plane lands at 11:45 am on Sunday. Just before noon. I am not sure if we are picking him up or if he has a ride. He said he might get a ride with a friend. He seems to be doing better and his mind set is a little better too.

 Oh I forgot to mention my page. My friend Sam made me the sweetest Valentine yesterday so I made this for her. Not only did she make one for me but for the entire forum. She spent a lot of time spreading happiness and love to us all. This page is made by the lovely Vintage Lace kit from my friend Rosie.

 I have a few little things to share that I came across from FB and a few places on the internet and then I am going to go and lay down. I had a very restless night last night and need the sleep...


 I meant to post this on Super Bowl Sunday but I forgot. Anyway I don't need a special day in order for this to be a true statement for me... Thanks Maxine for the tip!


 This fits me perfectly lately. I have been so  HOT lately... sheesh I feel like I am a living heater! My kids sit around wearing jackets... But they are freezing at 70 F degrees. I have always been hot natured but every year I seem to be more miserable than the year before.


 And this is for my grandbabies... They are not little anymore. Our baby girl is 2 now... but this still applies... I would kiss them all over if I could hold them in my arms and have those sweet arms around my neck...

 Anyway this is it for me today. I have laundry to do tonight and grocery shopping and so I better rest while I can.... Take care and have a great day to all...... BB





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that Maxine!!! I have to agree with most of what she has to say. Your Valentine cards are beautiful. As for being hot, maybe you could come here and lie down by my steps. Then maybe Pogo could get out more often. I don't like to go out with him when the ground is covered with snow and ice. Of course, this doesn't sit too well with Pogo, even though he doesn't like the snow either.

    Today I have lots of little things to do. Florida is getting so very close now. So, off I go to get started. Give Cisco hugs and a lick from Pogo. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete