Sunday, February 5, 2017

A Memory Of Love To The Wolf Girl



 Hi to everyone,
 It is a little late here. Just after 9:00 pm. and I have been trying to do a blog post all day. It has been a long day.
 This page is in memory of a dear sweet woman who left us way to early. I received the news yesterday that Krystal had lost her battle with Cancer. She was taken from us the day that she also entered the world, on her birthday.
 Even as Krystal battled with her own illness, she never complained, she always would focus on encouragement for others. Her compassion ran deep for all animals, but most especially the Wolf and we called her the Wolf Girl.
 She will be sadly missed by all that knew and loved her. I will always think of her when I see a wolf or images of a wolf.

 I tried to rest today but didn't quiet get to do so. I laid down for a little bit but then I got up and cooked the spaghetti that I was supposed to have made 3 days ago. For some reason my leg started to hurt and has been hurting all evening. I took a couple of my pain pills and they didn't even make a dent in the pain. I am hoping that by staying off of it as much as possible tomorrow that it will be better.

 Cisco had a special delivery today from Pogo!


 The delivery man had delivered this from Pogo!


 He was waiting for the okay!!!!


 He chose the one he wanted and ran off to our room!

 Then of course the Superbowl. The Patriots won! I know that a lot of people are happy and a lot are very unhappy, but it is a game. Just so you know I rooted for the Falcons. No big deal on my end, both are good teams.

 Anyway that is just about all for me tonight. Cisco is already in bed!  I think that I need to join him so I will say goodnight for now. BB

1 comment:

  1. I love the wolf image. Sorry to hear about your friend. My daughter called me last night to tell me that her friend's mother had passed on. I put a lit candle in my window for her.

    As for those New England Patriots, W00 Hoo!!!! Are they amazing or what?? The only other team that I've seen win a game while being so far behind is the Boston Red Sox. It was the only game I ever went to and it was simply exciting!!

    Pogo says "Enjoy your treats, Cisco!" He's like me, he likes making other folks (doggies) happy.

    After I spend some time with my tax stuff, I think I'll call and make arrangements for the rental car that I'll be needing in Florida. Just three more weeks!!

    Now I'm off to rustle up some lunch for Pogo and me. Pogo sends woofs to Cisco. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete