Thursday, July 7, 2016

Artsy Papers For Me!

Hey Check out these new Artsy Papers. Absolutely Stunning!
Artsy Papers by AudrajScraps
Available @
http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php
and...
http://www.pixelsandartdesign.com/store/index.php



 Hi Everyone,
 Good morning to you! It is not quiet Friday here yet, still have a few minutes to go but I received these papers from AudrajScraps tonight and I just had to play with them. I have been wanting to do some kind of a wildlife page for a while and found this image that I have been saving and I think that it fits perfectly! Plus this is a brand new kit from Dreaming With Bella that I had not used yet so I had some fun with this page. I love how I can make these papers stand alone or use them as over lays. I have 3 more of this set to do and one more set of blue to use. I will hopefully get my scrapping spirit back.

 I was able to catch up with some dear friends today that I haven't had a chance to speak with in a few days for some and a few weeks with others, so I have been on and off the computer all day. I admit that I am tired but just don't want to go to bed yet!

 I am calming down over the incident with my grand kids. It helped to talk about it with a few of them. I haven't heard how the appointment went. I am sure that I will hear tomorrow. I didn't want to bother my daughter as she has been dealing with so much and she is taking advantage of her husband being home and family time.

 I goofed around reading today too. I am torn between this book and not sure if I like it or not. The sex scenes are so vivid that it borders on just being nasty. I am ok with sex scenes but really.... Not this much detail or information so I ended up just flipping past most of it and realized that 2 chapters were filled with SEX..... I am not a prude but really this is just way too graphic for me. I will not buy from this author again.

 I talked to my sister in law tonight. It has been a few months since I have talked to her so we did a bit of catching up and then I got a surprise phone call from my youngest granddaughter Celeste. She is our Halloween baby. She will be 2 the day before Halloween. Then we decided to do the OooVooo thing which is like Skype. My phone rang during the visit and she was dancing to the ring tone so we played music so she could dance. Her mama looks so tired. We chatted for a bit but ended up calling it a night pretty soon as it is a work day for her tomorrow.

 Jon and Karyn will be coming home tomorrow. Jon called me tonight and I was really surprised to hear from him as he is not one to talk on the phone. He was planning on going to the Alamo tonight and tour it. I took him when he was about 7 but he doesn't really remember the trip and wants to go so I am glad that they are getting to do some fun things. They took a water taxi out on the river last night.

 We waited all day for the fire inspection but they were only checking apartments that had BBQ grills and fire hazards. It is against our lease to have BBQ grills and over the 4th a lot of people were violating the lease agreements. They should have had security out here with all of these crazy people shooting off fireworks in the walking trail and park. I know that the Police Department had their hands full because I could hear the sirens going off close by. Plus the wind had kicked up so we really should not have had to deal with all of that, worrying if something was going to catch on fire. Oh and our poor animals. The dogs were so scared. I love to watch fireworks but only in places designated as a safe place and done by professionals.

 Well Guess what? It is now 12:01 am....... Whooooooo Whooooo I made it to Friday and now i am heading to bed! Have a big day planned for myself so I need to get some sleep and I finally feel like I can fall asleep easily. So I will say Blessed Be for now and you all take care......... BB

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty page. I love the animals. It's good that you're getting caught up on some chats with friends and family. The reason your thoughtless neighbors are so lacking in following the rules is because they know nothing is going to happen to them. Building administrators aren't going to kick them out. It's like that in lots of places. A lot of today's young people were not raised with morals or respect for others and the law. Sad.

    Today it is cooler, and Pogo and I are just relaxing. I'm doing one load of laundry. Towels. Oh well, maybe I'll do another one for the scatter rugs. Maybe.

    We are just laying low today. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick for Cisco. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete