Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My Little Kennah



Hi Everyone,

 This is my adorable great niece Kennah. She is just such a sweet little girl. She is growing up so fast. This is an older picture of her. She is so sweet and I just love this QP thanks Edna.

 Well what is going on here? Not much of anything. It is 70 degrees here in Austin. The blue bonnets are flourishing, I haven't seen the Indian Paintbrush out yet but I really haven't been anywhere either to actually see them. The weather here has been gorgeous the last few days.

 Tomorrow is the big day for the toe surgery. I am hoping that he doesn't have to do it. But we will see when I get there. Then on the 11th I will be going to have my mammogram and then to my daughters. David is flying out to California to check on a job that can accommodate his disability. I hate to see them move. It is going to be hard on me, but it is a good opportunity for him and Laurie to get back on their feet.
 It really makes me angry that we have disabled veterans that do not get paid enough to support their families. It is just so expensive here and he has family there in California as well although they will not be living close by to see every day, they are closer if he needs them.
 Laurie is working full time as well. They have applied 3 times for assistance to have someone come in and help David and he has finally gotten on a program that at least will help him with medical transportation, and Physical Therapy that comes 2 times a week. The one good thing is that they will be close to the Veterans hospital there. Here he has to travel 2 hours to get to the clinics and hospital.
 So maybe this will work out for them. They are not moving for several months yet. They want to keep the kids in school so it will be later on before they move, after June or July.

 I haven't been feeling well. I have been resting most of the time. I just get so sick to my stomach no matter what I eat. I think that I need to set up an appointment to see a GI doctor. It is going to take some time to set that up because I have been trying to get my records from my other doctor. Not sure what is going on there because his office is not answering calls and I can't get to Dallas. I have signed all of the releases. The office stills plays the music but no one answers and not even an automated message so he may have closed his practice or moved. Something is going on tho.

 I just took Cisco out and the wind is blowing very hard and gusty. At one point I thought that Cisco and I were about to be blown away lol.
 He isn't liking his new food. I bought him a different kind but he turns his nose up at it but does eventually eat it when he sees that he is not getting anything else.

 I have to clean the kitchen and take care of a couple of online bills so take care everyone... BB

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that your kids will be moving away, but at least it will be a better move for them. I know what you mean about trying to get medical records released. I tried to sign a form to have mine release to my doctor's new office, but no one seems to know who has the form that I need to sign. The medical world is getting stranger every day.

    I hope your doctor can find out what is wrong with your stomach and help you. Get some rest and give Cisco a woof and a lick from Pogo. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete