Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Short Short Update.



 Hi Everyone,

 I have been so sick. Not sure what bug bit me but it bit me hard and had me down in bed all Monday night, and most of Tuesday and all of Wednesday. I cannot get in to see my doctor until Friday. That figures. I will probably be able to run a marathon by that time. I guess it was just as well. I couldn't pick my head up off my pillow anyway. But finally I did have to get up for awhile and I scrapped a page of my granddaughter Cathy. I took this photo on my last visit. She is actually sitting in a tree leaning her face against a limb that was cut off. Then I used the QP from my friend Edna.... Thank you Edna... It is perfect for this page.

 And with this small update everyone, I am headed back to bed. Thanks so much for stopping by. Catch you all later. BB

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are sick too. It must be the season. Your granddaughter is adorable, and I love your scrap layout.

    I'm under the weather too, but soon I need to get out to pick up food and meds.

    Joe is home now so there will soon be an argument about whether or not he should be using the snow blower to clear away the wet snow. Oh well.

    You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete