Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Yikes Another Set Back



 Hi Everyone,

 It is a sad day when I don't feel like scrapping a page so I will put this one up for now. It is done with a new mask by Audrajscraps and they are lovely masks. In this one I have made a mistake with the mask. So I will have to redo this page when I am feeling better. I have a feeling that kicking this bug is going to be a lot harder than in the few days. I felt so much better, but now feeling overly tired and achy. I have a feeling that the good old Fibromyalgia is rearing it's ugly head again. I have the tell tale signs of it coming on board.

 I went thru my Facebook yesterday and cleaned house so to speak. I am so tired of all the ugly things that come across my page. I started deleting and reporting abuse. Just on my page alone, I stopped counting at 33. And what I don't understand is when I do accept a friend request, (Why) am I getting posts from their friends? I made sure my security and settings were set the way that I want them, but it seems like I am seeing an awful lot of people that I don't know on there.

 They say no news is good news so there isn't much to blog about on my end, however I do have some pics to share...


 My sweetheart Cisco snuggled into my robe! He is such a darling.



 My trees blooming and the bottom with new leaves... (Spring is in the air)... at least for now.

 Ad that my friends wraps up my post for today. I am headed back to bed. Just can't seem to stay up for long........ Have a great day. BB

No comments:

Post a Comment