Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday July 17th



 Hello Everyone.

 I decided when I got up this morning that I wasn't going to do anything until I updated my blog. It has been a Hell Of A Week around here and yesterday was a day that I spent in bed sleeping. I really had some good sleep too.
 So this is a page that I did for a friend. I didn't post it yet because  I wanted to send this one to my friend first. This is her little granddaughter and I just love this photo.
 I haven't been scrapping either. In fact I have really been lazy on the computer. But I came across about 3 new sets of papers from a designer and some masks that I never did. I was looking into one of my folders and went What????? So I started looking and I can't believe that I never did them so I am going to have to get busy and do them this week. She gave me the products so I owe that to her.
 But also she has been very sick herself, and her fiance's grand father has been in and out of the hospital and she has dealt with a lot so that might have been a part of why I didn't do them. We might have been on hold while she was dealing with so much.
 On the other hand I know that I did a set or sets of pages for the masks and I cannot find them anywhere. I even checked out my recycle bin to see if I actually threw them away by accident but they are not there either. I am blaming my computer. I know that it must have eaten them.

 There really isn't much news around here. A few days before the 4th of July my nieces husband was bitten by a snake and spent 24 hours in the hospital. Then the 4th of July another friend (Not close) it has been years that we have seen him, he was bitten by either a water moccasin or a rattle snake. One hospital said the moccasin bit him but he had to be sent via ambulance to Dallas  and they said it was a rattle snake bite. He was in very serious condition.
  They couldn't care flight him because the wind had picked up and was to risky. He barely survived. Then the same niece that her husband was bit went to go some where last week and her little boy 3 actually stepped over a snake. She was able to grab his arm and lift him high and into the house.
 The snakes are bad this year. They are saying that we have had so much flooding this past year that the snakes dens are flooded and they are trying to find new places to move too. Then Nathan my son came in from outside and had stepped on something and it was dark but looked like a snake bite. So we were making a trip to the hospital but what ever got him wasn't poisonous so we were thankful but now we are leary of taking the dogs out.

 I have my new glasses. The good news is that I can see much better. The bad news is that I hate the frames that I picked out. They feel heavy and keep sliding down my nose. I am going to have to take them back and have them readjusted. I really wish that I had kept the ones that I had first picked out but I liked these too. Now I wish for the other frames. That's the way that it goes with me. I always wish for something that I changed my mind on.

 Cisco is cuddled under my pillows on the bed. He slept right up against me during the night. I had to keep moving him over. Finally I scooted him to the other side of the bed and I got in the middle so that if I had to move I still had some room to move, which I did several times in the night. But we both had some great sleep and even Foxy was a good girl. She is learning that this is Cisco's domain and when she acts up she gets put in the other part of the house and can't come back in so she has figured out that this is Cisco's house. Finally!

 Time for me to go and do some blog reading and check on a few things here at home. I am just taking advantage of everyone sleeping right now. It is quiet and my coffee is good and I am going to enjoy the morning. This evening is going to be hectic with my grand kids and daughters coming in from a trip back home. Laurie and the kids went to spend the weekend with her dad and Karyn is with Joe and his mom. They have all been cooped up and needed a break. Except Karyn. She has had several weekend trips back home and will be going back to San Antonio next weekend to celebrate her best friends Birthday. Her friend lucked out and got them Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood tickets for a concert.

 Matt and Barbara are planning on moving back to Texas when their lease is up. Matthew just hated flying in and out of Austin for his time off and thought that it would be better since he was stationed in Wisconsin but now they keep him either in Chicago or St. Paul Minnesota so he said that he might as well just fly in to Texas and Barbara can be closer to her family. But they have a while before the lease is up.

 So this is my news for the time I have been away. Going to refill my coffee cup and do some blog reading and then by that time the boys should be up and we are going to do some heavy duty cleaning. I have doctor appointments this week so I want as much done as possible. Have a great week everyone. BB

1 comment:

  1. Your scrap page is lovely and that little girl is beautiful. Don't worry about being behind with your layouts. You'll get them done in due time. When you have to worry about being behind, then it's time to let go of some of it.

    I'm glad the boys are going to help you with the cleaning. Sounds like you are in for a fabulous time with your family. This is good.

    Be very careful with Cisco when he has to go outside. Snakes are fast when they want to be. And dogs don't know fear until after they have been bitten. You be careful for you too.

    Enjoy your time with the family. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick for Cisco. (Cisco said you did not give him a lick last time!!!) haha. You have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete